Abhijit Saha, yes The Abhijit Saha posted about my pop-up.



First off, OH MY GOD! I'VE BEEN FLOATING FOR THE LAST 3 HOURS AFTER SEEING HIS POST. It feels incredible to have gotten this recognition from Mr.Saha, and even more amazing considering it was at his restaurant that I had my first ever fine dining experience, and he was (and still absolutely is) one of my big inspirations. 

Secondly, I absolutely think I must mention the three people who I would not have been able to do this without. My mom, who handled everything from the table setting to the cutlery to the infrastructure for me to be able to do this. My dad, who reached out to chef Saha and multiple other guests and who helped make the house into the perfect environment for this. Sanjay Bhaiya, my sous chef and my one of my closest friends, and without whom I wouldn't have been able to make this work. 

Thirdly, thank you to all of the people who came to the pop-up on that day. It was an incredible experience cooking it for you, and all of your heartfelt words will not be forgotten soon. 

And finally, DON'T WORRY, there will be a post about food as well today, I just thought I had to add this to my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts